[AZ-Observing] Posting images--I am confused

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:27:49 -0400

Howdy all;

I just posted a written description of how to get to the Messier Marathon
site.  I wanted to include a map, but that does not seem possible.
Several people spoke that there is a way to do that with freelists, but I
can't find it.  I am using "pair networks" as my method of getting email
with my Verizon DSL, is that the problem?

I can see both sides of the Yahoo discussion, getting all these folks to
move to another location might not work.  But there would be the advantage
of places to put big files and images, I rather like that.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe