[AZ-Observing] Re: Need a pointer please

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:17:39 +0000

Bob,
   I'll check my stock.  I may have one laying around.Steve DodderDirector,
Stone Haven ObservatoryPresident, Saguaro Astronomy Clubsdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009
08:01:27 -0700> From: bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Need a pointer please> > I have been unsuccessful in my
search to buy a 1.5µF 20V Tantalum electrolytic capacitor in the Valley. I have
tried the usual suspects (Radio Shack, Fry's) to no avail, and my Google
searches have not been fruitful. > > Does anyone know of a business in the
valley that might sell such a component?> > The capacitor is a critical part in
a PWM (pulse width modulator) circuit that I am building to efficiently supply
juice to a dew heater strip. The things we do to keep ourselves occupied
astronomy wise when the skies are bad.> > Thanks.> > Bob> > --> See message
header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please > send personal
replies to the author, not the list.>