[AZ-Observing] Re: Need a pointer please

  • From: "Steve McAllister" <steve_mcalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:09:48 -0700

Bob,
I recently purchased several electronic components for a led lamp from
capital electronics in phoenix.

2105 W. McDowell Rd., Phoenix, AZ? - (602) 252-5897?

They seemed to be very knowledgable and have alot of components in their
shop.  I'm not sure if they are open on Saturdays.  Definitely worth a try.

Good luck,
Steve Mc Allister