[AZ-Observing] Re: Need a pointer please

  • From: Wes Edens <edensw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:55:07 -0700

If you're not successful in the valley, I suggest Mouser (mouser.com).  They
have all kinds of components, and they specialize in very small orders--like
one capacitor.  Very quick shipping, too.
I think this might be what you're looking for:
http://mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=sGAEpiMZZMu8U6BB3bUiwiEVQqUEC0qQu7k6FJNNh28%3d
Wes