[AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

  • From: <kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:22:59 -0400

Bob,
I've fished Ashurst many times and not with favorable results.  It's a very
beautiful lake but not very good for fishing, in my firm opinion.  Good luck
though.  You'll have much better luck with the stars, even with mostly cloudy
skies!
Kevin Kozel
---- Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Steve, it was my plan to spend 4 nights at the meadow and I have been so much
looking forward to it (trying to nail Pease 1 at 7K').  Unfortunately, the
weather reports have me thoroughly spooked so I will be fishing (and hopefully,
catching) at Ashurst Lake, up north from the meadow.  Clouds won't bother me
and if it rains; that's OK too.
Damn.

Bob Christ