[AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:34:18 -0700

please remove my email from your list
nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
-----Original Message-----
From: AJ Crayon
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:42 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

According to my weather site forecast.weather.gov they are predicting
showers from today all through Tuesday with more than 50% cloud cover.
Don't like to be a party-pooper but there are times when conventional wisdom
is best common sense.  I'm out - unless there's a dramatic change in the
weather patterns.  Boo-hoo. ;((

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ