[AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:10:42 -0700

please remove my email from your list
nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Christ
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:53 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

Steve, it was my plan to spend 4 nights at the meadow and I have been so
much looking forward to it (trying to nail Pease 1 at 7K').  Unfortunately,
the weather reports have me thoroughly spooked so I will be fishing (and
hopefully, catching) at Ashurst Lake, up north from the meadow.  Clouds
won't bother me and if it rains; that's OK too.
Damn.

Bob Christ