[AZ-Observing] Re: Moving to Fred's Meadow

  • From: Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:53:02 -0700

Steve, it was my plan to spend 4 nights at the meadow and I have been so much
looking forward to it (trying to nail Pease 1 at 7K').  Unfortunately, the
weather reports have me thoroughly spooked so I will be fishing (and hopefully,
catching) at Ashurst Lake, up north from the meadow.  Clouds won't bother me
and if it rains; that's OK too.
Damn.

Bob Christ