[AZ-Observing] Re: Meteor City

  • From: "Ken Sikes" <kengsikes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "EVAC" <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:10:45 -0700

What I was thinking about was something like some of the other type star
parties, 3 or 4 days long with vendors, food services of some type, speakers
like the Texas, Okie-Tex, or the Oregon star party. Yes it would take a club
like Evac, Sac, or a combination of more than one club to make something like
this possible. Meteor City was picked due to it's location near the Crater,
Lowell, and Sunset Crater giving things to do during the day. I may be off base
with the idea, but I also think it would be something to think about, Club
presidents, Chris and David it's time to make Arizona a want to go to Star
Party state.
Ken Sikes