[AZ-Observing] 2012 AAMM - final results

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC Forum" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:22:26 -0700

Here is the final tally for our just completed AAMM.  While we didn't have many
folks participate, those that did were justly rewarded and are to be thanked
for their preference.  Any comments, questions or concerns then let me know.
                           V I S U A L   O B S E R V E R S

 97  Jimmy Ray; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ    SCT 11"f/10
 SAC
 93  Jack Jones; Hovatter Airsrtip, AZ   Dob 20"f/5
 SAC
 93  George Robinson; Hovatter Airst, AZ Dob 14"          By Memory!
AL(1)
 84  Don Machholz; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ rl   6"f/8       47th Marathon, By
Memory!
 84  David Trogan; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ SC   8"f/10      LX200GPS, saw
sn2012awEVAC
 68  Micah Abel; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ   SC  10"f/10      LX200
EVAC
 68  Claude Haynes, Hovatter Airst, AZ   SC  10"f/10      LX200
EVAC
 68  Steve Smith; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ  SCT 10"f/10
EVAC
 67  Nicholas Nolte; Hovatter Airst, AZ  SCT 12"f/10      LX200
ASU
 67  AJ Crayon; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ    Dob 14.5"f/5.2   saw sn2012aw
SAC
 67  Joan McGue; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ   Dob  8"f/6
SAC
 64  Matthew Mosher; Hovatter Airst, AZ  Dob  8"f/6
ASU
 56  Rick Rotramel; Hovatter Airst, AZ   rl  10"f/5.8
SAC
  5  Joe Goss; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ     SCT 14"f/10
SAC

                                    I M A G E R S

 93  Paul Lind, Hovatter Airstrip, AZ    rl   8"f/3.6     Astrograph
SAC
 69  Wayne Thomas; Hovatter Airstrip, AZ SC   11"f/3.3 Watec camera 8.5 sec int
SAC/EVAC
 32  Chris Brownewell; Hovatter Airs, AZ rr  TV 60        CAnon 20Da
CAS

AL - Member at Large, Astronomy League
 1 - Saw 110 22/23 Mar 12 and 23/24 Mar 12.
ASU - Arizona State University Astro Devils
CAS - Calumet Astronomical Society

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ