[AZ-Observing] Made it to New Mexico

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:21:39 -0400

Howdy all;

Well, I made it to New Mexico without incident.  Tom and Jeannie Clark are
doing fine and we have enjoyed sitting around and catching up on all of
what has happened since we last saw each other.  They will be leaving the
second week of April to go back to Florida and retrieve their furniture.
The new house construction starts sooner than expected.  Once that trip is
done they will be completely moved here.

It has been a little chilly, maybe 38 or so by 2 AM.  But, we are at 4000
feet or so.  I will have to check that with the GPS later.  For those of
you who might not know, we are 30 miles north of Deming, just across the
highway from the City of Rocks Park.

I will be here for 6 weeks and drive back to Az in May for a star party at
the Fredericksen Meadow site near Happy Jack.

See ya;
Steve Coe