[AZ-Observing] Made it to New Mexico

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 01:18:40 -0700

Howdy all;

I had no trouble making it to Tom and Jeannie Clark's house in New
Mexico.  There is lots of moon right now, but once there is some dark
time I will post a report with some observing.  I plan to stay here for
a couple of months and will see all of you at Fred's Meadow for New Moon
in June.  Looking forward to some clear views among the pine trees.

Take Care;
Steve Coe