[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon - Road Report

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:59:44 -0700

Thanks to David, Jan, Steve and Rosie for the quick response, not the
mention how well the roads are.  In the past Ray Farnsworth has said he
graded the roads before the AAMM to make sure they were passable.  I'll be
sure to ask him this Saturday.  How lucky we are to have someone like him.
We should all try to thank him when possible.

Looking forward to a great observing weekend and a great AAMM.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ