[AZ-Observing] Re: List of objects (was NGC 709)

  • From: "Ken Reeves" <kreeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:47:52 -0700

 I don't have it in a database where I can easily sort it, but here's that
stats for Leo and Sagittarius which should be pretty representative:
Leo, 138 objects, 69 not in Burnham
Sagittarius, 75 objects, 15 not in Burnham

My goal is not to observe all these objects, but to have a list of new
objects to look at every time I go out observing.

Ken

Joe Larkin wrote: That's a cool set of lists.

I'm mostly doing Burnham's (but the H400 as well and some other small
lists). For me, almost everything is in Burnham's.

How many non-Burnham's objects are in the other lists?

Joe