[AZ-Observing] Re: List of objects (was NGC 709)

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:41:18 -0700

I'm using SkyTools 2. It's cool in that the entire 3 volumes of Burnham's is
downloadable in a tabular list with associated info. I downloaded the list
with deep sky objects only, close to 2000 objects, and got it down to about
1000 not on any other lists. The list including all the stars in the books
is way too big, prob would have taken all day to download!

Jack Jones
Public Events
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ