[AZ-Observing] Re: List of objects (was NGC 709)

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a lot of little galaxies in the spring/fall that aren't
in Burnhams. The summer stuff might be more interesting (little
globs, obscure OCs, etc).

I do want to complete Burnham's but for me it is also mostly so I
look at new things. And also for the surprise of "discovering"
interesting objects that aren't well known. My current favorite for
the interesting but little observed is that group of three reflection
nebula in Corona Australis.

Joe