[AZ-Observing] Re: Green Laser Pointers

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:15:19 -0500

Perfect suggestion!I go right by there on the way home! I'll see if they still
stock them, how powerful, how much. I have seen the 'wicked laser" demo video's
don't know that I need to be cutting through things. Besides the MRS. may
"accidentally" point it at me. I'll err on the side of low power.....