[AZ-Observing] Re: Green Laser Pointers

  • From: Chuck Akers <akersc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:56:59 -0800 (PST)

I picked up mine a year and a half ago at Frys Electronics 31st Ave &
Thunderbird for about $100. It seems to work pretty well.

  If you want a hotter laser check this out. http://www.wickedlasers.com/  I
don't know anyone that's ordered from them though.

  Chuck
jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Is anyone aware of a location in the Phoenix area (NW valley preferred) were
one can pick up a green laser pointer. I find that when I have the MRS. out
during our backyard astro sessions that it can be a bit difficult to convey
things at times (constellations, etc.) So a pointer would definitely help...