[AZ-Observing] Re: GCSP 2008

  • From: "Thom/TFW" <mthomj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:52:22 -0700

I can wait....I was just looking at the Moon calendar and thought I would
let people start thinking about what they want.to do.

Wasn't it 2 years ago we had it real early and people wondered if they could
make it. We are almost hitting Riverside if go May 31st.

Good thing this is a public star party, people like to see the Moon anyway.

Thom