[AZ-Observing] GCSP 2008

  • From: "Thom/TFW" <mthomj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:48:14 -0700

Yes I'm thinking about 2008, it's what 20+ years of maintenance planning does
to you.
Has anyone looked at the Moon phase calendar for June 2008? Full Moon is
Wednesday June 18th.

Looks like the 2008 GCSP will have a lot of Moon  Only 2 possible start dates
are June 7th or June 21st. I would rather have the June 21st so kids are out of
school and able to be there. (bigger crowds)

Looking ahead to 2009 that's going to be great Full Moon is the 7th New Moon on
the 22nd. (no problems there)

"Wisdom denotes the pursuing of the best ends by the best means" Francis
Hutchenson a Scot philosopher

Thom Walczak
www.siriuslookers.org