[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy tonight, maybe OK for next weekend

  • From: "Bob Erdmann" <boberdmann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:49:47 -0700

Hi, Joe,

It's also pretty cloudy up here is Prescott this week-end as well.  It
started out nice and clear this morning (I could see Mt. Humphries up in
Prescott - Nicely snow covered), but it has slowly degraded all day.
Supposed to get down to 18 F° tonight, so it would have been a "cool" one.
:-)

/Bob

Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member / Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
E-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx
"We contend that for a nation to try to tax
itself into prosperity is like a man standing
in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the
handle" -- Winston Churchill