[AZ-Observing] Cloudy tonight, maybe OK for next weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:13:43 -0700

Well Arizona Observers;
I know that it is cloudy now, but I am hoping that we can appease the weather
gods and goddesses for next weekend.

I have the same plan as last New Moon, I am going to leave after work on
Thursday afternoon and make it to Sentinel for a glorious, clear three nights
of observing!  There, I have said it;))

The ever generous (and out-going) officers of the Saguaro Astronomy Club have
agreed to pay for a portable toilet at the Sentinel site for Friday and
Saturday in the hopes that there will be plenty of eager observers to make use
of the facility.

I have a great observing list, I just need to get some time to make use of it.

Hope to see you there;  (bring your warmest observing clothes)
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org