[AZ-Observing] Re: Astroman Site

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:01:05 -0800

totally off topic.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Stanley A.
Gorodenski
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 12:02 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Astroman Site

Thanks Jack. It may be the problem is with my IP, not my memory   :-)
,because I never got a copy of what I sent. I did get a copy of the one
I sent  this morning. My pc is set at the right time for Arizona. Since
I am using ASU's email forwarding service for alumni, my guess is that
my messages are being routed by ASU to a subcontractor in a different
time zone that  is putting the time stamp on my messages.
Stan