[AZ-Observing] Re: Astroman Site

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 06:34:29 +0000

Thanks Brian.
  I apologize for my brusquness, but I followed a rather spirited
discussion, several actually, on the AASO dist list on the
merits/discrepancies of PEP v. CCD not too long ago and felt a need to step
in, in defense of all the non-PEP-ers out there.  Visual is nice, too.  :-)

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman