[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas observing

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:46:20 -0700

Good information Steve, and thank you.
This mornings forecast (hourly) for tonight is also not favorable... 25%
cloud cover or more.
Worse for tomorrow (Thur) at 50% cloud cover.
I took a look at Mon and Tue, and that is getting worse too.
Wow.....   I guess no Photons for me for awhile.

David M. Douglass
New Email Address:  david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home (480) 839-2629
Cell (602) 908-9092