[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas observing

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 17:19:17 -0700

Hi All,

Similar results from Griffen Ranch site.  It was clear last
 night from midnight until 2AM.  I imaged the cone nebula.
Then the weather was marginal but I was still
able to image M81 from 3AM through 5AM and hold a
guide star through the high thin clouds.  No doubt the image
could have been better.  Weather for Sunday night looked
to be worse so we are home now...

--

Thanks,

Howard, in Tempe AZ