[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas observing

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 23:32:46 -0500

Howdy all;

It is cold and clear at Antennas tonight.  No clouds, but the wind is at
about 10 mph and gusting to 15 or so.  It is not fun trying to keep warm
and still get some observing done.  I managed to take some images, but am
now warming up in the RV.  We have 6 club members here now.  If it will
stay clear and the wind will die off, maybe more later.

See ya;
Steve Coe