[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas observing

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:59:47 -0500

Hello all;

Well, the breeze continued to be a problem last night.  Today is very
nice, a few high clouds the breeze is much less than either evening and we
are enjoying ourselves, I hope that continues.  We have 6 people here now,
hope you can get a chance to make it out.

I did take a few images last night, all with pretty short focal length
lenses so that the wind would not shake the camera around.  They will be
part of the presentation for January.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe