[AZ-Observing] Re: An Eyepiece for the LXD75 10" ?

  • From: SteveB0513@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:29:45 EDT

Tom, Stan,
The 27 Pan would be my recommendation.  I'm converting my Meade
SWA and UWA eyepieces to Pans and Naglers.  I had my 14" f/4.5
at a dark site last new moon.  The contrast improvement of the 27 Pan
over the Meade 32 SWA wasn't subtle on things like M8, M20, ... .
The 27 Pan is $330, but in my view (pun intended) worth the expense.

Steve Bell
Boise