[AZ-Observing] Re: An Eyepiece for the LXD75 10" ?

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:22:00 -0700

I have said for some time that you can get your own "Naglers" (or
another expen$ive eyepiece brand) by doing the following:
(1)  Select your >favorite< eyepiece -- one that works well >for your
eyes< on >your< telescope
(2)  Get a small rubber band and a crisp, new $100 bill (2 ea. $100
bills for conversion to "Nagler")
(3)  Carefully wrap the bills around your favorite eyepiece and secure
with the rubber band.
(4)  Take out in the dark and BRAG about how much money you spent (or
saved) on the converted eyepieces :>))
  ...Of course, IF you already have "Naglers", then pocket the extra cash.
(5)  Enjoy whatever selection you made and Have Fun!
(6)  Finally, you may skip steps 1-4.... "All cats are black in the dark"
OH, and keep 'em CLEAN, guys and gals -- those screw-bottles are worth
every penny.
Gene
(17250)