<USS Avalon> Re: A map of the universe (or part of it)

  • From: "Jamie Lawson" <ayeshalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:03:23 -0700

Another thanks!  This syncs up very well with the map in the Star Trek Star
Charts book, so it looks like I can continue using that as my reference and
not mess anything up ...

best wishes to all,
Jamie

--
"The weather's fine but there may be a meteor shower..."

Join the community at the Starlight Teahouse message board!
http://www.starlightteahouse.com