<USS Avalon> A map of the universe (or part of it)

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:25:08 EST

Just an FYI - this is the map (or part of the map I use for  directions)
Izar, where we are headed is in the top left  corner.  There is a ship building
facility there for the exploration beyond  the edge of Federation Space.

For those wondering, the grey area to the left of Izar and down the  left
side, is Breen space.  The Dark Purple below Ferenginar is Cardassian  space.
then down the other side is the Typhon Expanse (Pink), Romulan  (Green), and
Klingon (red in lower right corner)

I have also attached it to the email, in case you can't see it in  the window.

JPEG image

JPEG image