[austechwriter] Re: re working in other states withmanagementcompanies

  • From: Erisa Linsky <slinka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:36:14 +1000

I dont think the $400 exists anymore.  If so, with whom does it exist?   The
allowance permitted by management companies for "living away from home"  is
the actual rent paid, plus $120.00 something pw for xtra food.  It's the
extra bits that get a bit arguable, like phone calls, bonds, advertising,
letting fees, sundry household appliances internet usage, etc/.
Then there is the travel allowance for anything less than 3 weeks.   This
pays for more of the food.  I realise the Goldcoast is much cheaper for
everything.   I wouldn't attempt doing these jobs in a fully professional
manner, if I didnt have a proper wardrobe, heating, washing facilities,
quality food etc.
I was hoping I'd get a comparison of different management companies.
There's bound to be a few I haven't heard of.
Christine, your hyphen is very appealing!  As in "Birtley-Kent by the Sea".
Erisa