atw: Re: page numbering -- ockham's razor

  • From: Naomi Kramer <nkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:21:34 +1000

Michael,

Every now and then I find myself wanting to throw rotten tomatoes at you. Obviously a character flaw in me. :-D

- Naomi

Then choose to never run out of paper Terry (D)

Print to and distribute as PDF - not paper.

Problem solved and the recipients can choose to print out what they want at
no cost to you and at far less cost to the trees.

Regards,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

"subscribe" in the Subject field.