atw: Re: compiling reports

  • From: Suzy <suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:31:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Sus

Your problem sounds similar to the issues facing people who work
with tenders and RFP - a lot of people all contributing to a
single document or group of documents.

If it is, my system was been developed to take the pain out of the
process by providing a consistent work environment:
- same template base and style architecture for all documents
- encourage the use of Paste Unformatted instead of Paste when
bringing in content from other document or application sources
(like web pages).  As soon as you copy/paste content from another
Word document with a different style architecture you will change
your base style architecture.

I find that just by introducing these two components you can cut
hours from your finalisation time.

Happy to chat if you want to bounce some ideas around.
regards Suzy
www.appsforoffice.com