atw: Re: Visibility of documentation efforts

  • From: "Stuart Burnfield" <slb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:09:16 +0800

        You write with ease, to show your breeding,
 But easy writing's curst hard reading

        * Richard Brinsley Sheridan [1]

        And easy reading's curst hard writing _and _analysis.

        The trouble is that information that's wrong or ambiguous or
incomplete usually looks right at a casual glance. As Christine says,
it can take a lot of skilled effort to turn true-looking information
into true information, but that effort is invisible to the unskilled
eye.

        The jigsaw puzzle is a good image, Christine.

        --- Stuart