atw: Re: Umbrella companies - long - maybe OT for you

  • From: "Diana Muzrimas" <Diana.Muzrimas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:11:15 +1000

Everyone has different requirements and preferences obviously.

I used Achieve Corporation for the past couple of years for my pay
administration and found they cover my requirements well. I think they
now also have offices in some other states. I'm content to pay for the
services of an expert provider, and use my time for other things I'm
more interested in doing. It's a matter of finding what fits all your
particular requirements. (www.achievecorp.com.au)

Diana
Canberra
Work 02 6245 2100