atw: Re: Product of choice

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:44:36 +1000

This is my first week using CS2.
I will be looking for a course ASAP.
I have taught myself Word, WP, Corel, RoboHelp, HDK/XDK, Dreamweaver, HTML,
Illustrator, Photoshop and the list goes on.

CS2 is a mighty beastie.

Pagemaker is not really being updated or refreshed anymore, so it is not
representative of the future. From what I have seen so far, the bullets etc
are better.
Warren.