atw: Re: Paragraph spacing

  • From: "writan" <writan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:41:28 +1000

How the space is displayed can vary between software
packages. Some software ignores the smaller value, and uses
the larger value; others add the two together.

So if you have two paragraphs, one with 3 points after, the
next with 6 points before, one software package will
interpret this as 6 points, the other package will interpret
this as 9 points.

As always, Know Your Tool!

/anne...
free food friday has gone to my brain ;-)