atw: Re: Online form advice

  • From: Iinet <mkofler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:30:17 +1000

Hi Bloss

Not sure if you mean different types of devices PCs, tablets  smart phones or
just be able to distribute on many devices of same type.
However you could consider using the following:
There seem to be many tools for creating web forms. A quick search will find
many.

An Outlook form (lots of info on web for that)

VBA (Visual basic for applications) available with all versions of MS Office.
You can create a custom form with the logic you need to do all the things you
need.

However you won't be able to deploy on different types of devices as it will be
tied to MS Office apps.

A Visual basic application which you can distribute to your users.

Advanced customization of MS Office apps - creating custom task panes - using
Visual Studio Tools

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards Mark Kofler