atw: Writer contracts in Canberra

  • From: "Systemik Solutions Pty Ltd" <iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 13:15:00 +1000

Dear List,

We need to fill 2 positions asap for writers to work on an interesting
project with a Federal Government department.  You would be joining an
established team of experienced writers, rewriting existing content to best
web standards.  As with all our projects we provide all project management
leaving you free to write.

Full time preferable, but 4 days per week is also possible.  The work needs
necessarily to be undertaken on-site in Canberra. The contract is to start
asap.  Contract period is to June 30th with possibility of extension.

Please let me know asap if you are interested and we can discuss details.
By all means pass this on to any of your tech writing colleagues who might
be interested.

Please contact me off list at  <mailto:iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
iml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards