atw: Re: OT: Microsoft and usability

  • From: Stuart Burnfield <sburnf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:01:19 +0800

To be fair, PDFMaker is an Adobe product, so it's not necessarily
Microsoft's fault if the bookmark/TOC levels are wrong in the PDF.

If they're wrong in the Word document, of course, that's another story.

(Clever quote I saw once: "The day you can buy a Microsoft product
that doesn't suck is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.")

---
Stuart Burnfield