atw: Re: Mistakes and editing

  • From: Janet Taylor <jtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:48:49 +1100

Mark,
I've been saving this tip up for a while now and finally tried it. It works
beautifully! I have to add a font to it so that I don't eliminate multiple
spaces from my program code examples.

I was wondering if you would mind if I put this in a Soc. for Tech.
Communicators journal. I'd attribute it to you and name the VBA Web site as
you have done.

I look forward to hearing from you...