atw: Re: Mistakes and editing

  • From: mkofler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:20:31 +0800

Hi Janet, better to just credit the actual author, or Web site. The only credit
I can take was for finding the article and making it usable for those not
familiar with Word macros.

The original article can be found at
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=613.

But again I think you have to register to see the code examples. Might be worth
suggesting registering, as lots of good info can be found, especially around the
more obscure parts of Word and other Office applications.
Cheers Mark.