atw: Re: Linked graphics don't print

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:25:13 +1100

Of course, Deborah (Cross).

I haven't used that wretched, resource sucking Background Printing option
in so long, I had almost forgotten what a nuisance it can be to have on -
and that it can also cause situations such as the one that Daryl C is
experiencing.

Also, turning this option off gives you back proper control of sending your
job to the print queue (from within the application) which you can cancel
during output, without having to open the virtual printer (driver) to do so.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas