atw: Re: Inaction items

  • From: "Steve Hudson" <adslyy5g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:47:52 +1000

As the topic is process - eg the process of holding a meeting - 1 & 2 are
spurious, and yes, a poor version of 3 simple doesn't give a damn - whether
to the detriment of the company I will leave for subjective speculation.

Additionally, a black hole conserves a 1:1 information ratio dependant upon
the surface area of the event horizon, so it is spurious. Stuff falls in,
the hole gets bigger. It doesn't 'disappear' from the universe as you
suggest. Additionally, because black holes are fuzzy, it is possible for
stuff to 'come out'.

It always helps to be familiar with the subject material at hand Peter.