[austechwriter] Re: W2K techie help

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:25:12 +1000 (EST)

Most definitely a virus there, Geoff.

If you are a Vet subscriber, it would be best to contact their Tech Support
line
straight away or check their <http://www.vet.com.au/> Web site for instructions.

Whatever you do, don\'t shut down or restart your PC until you know for sure,
or
everything could become infected.

Sorry to hear it.

Cheers,