[austechwriter] Re: Sec Unclassified: Re: Query: Honorifics and other dotted abbrieves / sentences

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:13:04 +1000 (EST)

Hello Sean (O.D-H.).

..and NZDF stands for New Zealand Defence Farce?

They just got rid of their air force and their navy, menaing that their army
has
to get over the mountain ranges by truck if there is an attack on the other
side.

Lovely place, lovely people, friendly sheep, nice 4 Wheel Drives they use
(Toyota Lamb Bruisers?) but hey, with the little defences that they have left,
the only abbreviation they'll be needing (when they're attacked) is R.I.P.

Small wonder The Sunday Age did a feature article on the NZDF, entitled "The
Land Of The Long White Flag".

Sincerely,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas