[austechwriter] Re: Perceptions in the industry

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <birtley_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:12:53 +1000

Hi Steve

Just for information, I am not responsible for the 'competencies (ie the
chapter headings and content) .  These are set by government 'experts'.  I
just write to something someone else has designed and try to make the most
of  it.  These are TAFE courses for consumption of the general public -
similar to the Cert IV in.I Workplace Assessment and Training - which whilst
being an embarrassment to any professional trainer, is now taking over as an
industry standard.

Regards, Christine

Ph: +61 7 4958 3107
Mobile: 0407 604010