[austechwriter] Re: Perceptions in the industry

  • From: Helen Ryan <hrya1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:48:27 +1000

As a long term tech writer and documentation consultant it seems to me
that there is a general tendancy to overlook the value we add from the
questions we ask and the ability most of us have to "think outside the
square". This is partly the result of many so called writers joining the
industry when things are lean in other consulting fields.

Helen Ryan